Access to the programmes offered by public universities and HE institutions is granted via the leaving certificate from a secondary education school or equivalent qualification, and national entrance examinations.
The PITE require a school leaving certificate awarded by a six-year secondary school and a good knowledge of the language of instruction.
APPLICANTS FROM OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN UNION
Unless you come from a country, which is a member of the European Union, you will need entry clearance issued by a Cyprus Diplomatic Mission in the country of your nationality, or the country in which you are living, before travelling to Cyprus.
You should check with the Cyprus Diplomatic Mission in your own country to find out which entry clearance you require and obtain it before you travel. Without the appropriate entry clearance, you may be refused entry into Cyprus.
- Quality education
- Safe, friendly environment at an affordable cost.
- English mainly as the language of instruction
- Pleasant Mediterranean climate
- Location at the crossroad of Europe, Asia and Africa
- Students can develop independence, maturity, an understanding of other cultures
- Preparation of students to work in today's global marketplace.
- Studying in Cyprus is a once-in-a-lifetime experience